2019 Fall Leagues
- CTC Summer League play will start the week of September 9th, 2019. You will need a credit card. The leagues will run for 10 weeks and cost only $30. Courts, lights and balls are all included as part the $30 entry fee.
- You must sign up by 5:00pm on Friday, September 6th, 2019 or risk not being able to play.
- Registration Limitations: CTC has been limited, by CUSD, to court spaces available at Clovis High Schools. This means we will be faced with cutting off registration as the registrants meet the court limitations. This generally effects the more popular Mens Singles, Mixed Doubles, and Womens Doubles during Fall and Spring leagues.
- League winners free play: If you plan to play in Fall League, you must register online so we can lock you into play. This includes those hoping to win the league and get free play. If you do win, then we will refund your league fee. It is important to know your intention to play. Once we have established the players that will fill the roster/courts available, we will have to cut off any other players registrating.
- Previous Winners and free play: Players with previous league wining credit must let me and the league coordinators know and the CTC Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, about your intention to play, as soon as registration opens!
Note: You need to be a current member of the CTC to participate in the leagues. Join or renew your annual membership be clicking on the "Membership" on the left side of this page, then follow the steps. Memberships last 12 months from the date you sign up. Not sure when you renewed your last membership? The expiration date of your membership is available in the Membership Directory at the "Membership" tab on the left side of this page then go to bottom of the page to the "Click Here to view our Membership Directory". Also make sure that the information in the directory is current and correct.